The more specialized your needs, the better the fit with Cooper Products.
When it comes to radial shaft seals and precision molded products, unusual and challenging designs are our specialty. Even if you have a low- or medium-volume order, we will work harder and smarter than anyone else in the industry to engineer and manufacture the finest custom products you can get, in the quantities you want, at competitive prices—no matter how difficult your design may seem.
We custom-make ALL of our products in the United States to our customers’ exact specifications. We even make all of our own tooling in our 32,750-square-foot, state-of-the-industry New Hampshire facility to ensure quality and speed delivery. That means no waiting for parts. Shorter lead times. Less downtime. No extraneous shipping costs. More cost-effectiveness. Better quality control. And, of course, tighter tolerances (.001” or better).
In the end, the success and profitability of your entire design, process, or product can rest on your ability to get the perfect radial shaft seals or precision molded products in the right quantities, no matter how unique the design or specialized your needs. We understand that. That’s why we will never dismiss an order as too small, or too difficult, or not worth our efforts. After all, we specialize in your special needs.
While the products developed and manufactured by the engineers, designers, chemists, technicians, and machinists at Cooper Products are the finest-quality radial shaft seals and precision molded products available anywhere in the world, you won’t find a product catalog on our website, because we custom design and manufacture all of our products to meet your highly specialized needs—even when you are buying in low volume.
Cooper Products produces seals and precision molded products for some of the world’s most widely used bearings, equipment, and processes, including:
• Wheel Bearing Hub Seals
• High-Volume, Low-Cost Bearing Seals
• Sizes: 608, 6000, 6001, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, & 6304
• Low- and Medium-Volume Precision Molded Rubber and
Rubber/Metal Bonded Parts
• Low- to Medium-Volume Snap Wires
We specialize in addressing our customers’ unique needs for highly specialized products, and we are happy to fulfill orders that others in the industry might turn away. Here are some of the products we can custom-engineer and manufacture for you:
- Small bearing seals (made with PTFE or elastomer sealing elements)
- Large bearing seals
- Wheel bearing hub seals
- Standard seals
- Unitized (cartridge type) seals
- Oil bath seals
- Snap wires
- Precision molded rubber-to-metal components
- And more
Reap all the benefits of Cooper’s customized precision, without sacrificing cost-effectiveness or speed of delivery:
• Tight tolerances (.0001” or better), providing optimal performance in even the most unique designs for a variety of automotive, aerospace, industrial, medical/dental, and other applications and processes
• Outstanding protection for your bearings, equipment, and processes
• Longer service life and Mean Time Between Repairs (MTBR), resulting in less downtime
• Availability at low- to medium-volume purchase points, which our competitors often do not offer
• The finest American craftsmanship, developed in our 33,000-square-foot facility using ISO/TS 16949:2009-certified processes and the most technologically advanced equipment in the industry
• The best customer service, bar none
• All the benefits of fully customized products, at or near off-the-shelf prices